Say goodbye to boring breakfasts with our delicious breakfast tacos. We’ve stuffed mini tortillas with scrambled eggs, creamy avocado, refried beans, and fresh tomato salsa for a breakfast dish that tastes amazing and will keep you full up until lunch, thanks to the 18g of protein in each serving. There’s also 4g of fibre in each portion thanks to the avocado and beans, which you can double up on if you want more!
This breakfast takes just 15 minutes to make, so you won’t have to wait until the weekend to cook it up.
Ingredients (Serves: 2)
- 4 mini tortillas
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 30g light cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp refried beans
- ¼ avocado, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp fresh salsa
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Low calorie oil spray
- Spray a frying pan with low-calorie oil spray and put on a medium heat.
- Gently fry the whites of the spring onion and the refried beans.
- Next, pour in the beaten eggs and scramble on a low to medium heat until soft and then season to taste.
- Now to serve. Add little salsa to each tortilla and spoon the scrambled egg mix on top. Finish with a sprinkle of cheese, avocado, the green of the spring onions and coriander. Squeeze over some fresh lime and serve.
For more healthy recipe ideas, check out the recipe section of our Blog which is packed full of nutritious and most importantly tasty meals to help you reach your goals!