These high-protein doughnuts are quick to make and taste great.
Nutritional values (per protein doughnut):
g carbohydrates: 7
g fat: 2g kcal: 93
What you need:
- 100g low-fat quark
- 50g instant oatmeal
- 50 g protein powder from Functional Nutrition
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 ml sparkling water
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (with fan).
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients except the water into a creamy dough.
- Bring the dough to the desired consistency by adding water a dash at a time and stirring constantly.
- Pour the finished batter into doughnut pans and bake the high-protein doughnuts approx. 20–25 minutes until golden brown.
PureGym wishes you a lot of fun cooking and a good appetite!
For more healthy recipe ideas, check out the recipe section of our BLOG which is packed full of nutritious and most importantly tasty meals to help you reach your goals!