Some mornings are made for snoozing. But what if we told you that you could savour those extra 10-minutes and still have time for a healthy breakfast?
Try these Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats for a wholesome and nutritious start to the day with only 364 kcals and 26g protein.
Overnight oats are great when you’re on a time crunch in the morning and are the perfect way to get thicker and creamier oats. The best bit? They’re only CHF 1,11 per serving so ideal if you’re on a budget too!
Ingredients (Serves 3):
- 90g oats
- 150ml almond milk
- 60g 5% fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 9 fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp smooth nut butter
- 2 tbsp low sugar strawberry jam
- Place almond milk, protein powder, Greek yoghurt, chia seeds and maple syrup into a bowl and stir well until smooth.
- Take 3 jars or Tupperware boxes and place 30g of oats in each one, then top carefully and evenly with the milk mixture.
- Place in the fridge overnight until set.
- Top with jam, peanut butter and fresh strawberries in the morning.
- Keep sealed tight and they will last in the fridge for up to 4 days, the easiest breakfast on the go!
PureGym wishes you a lot of fun cooking and a good appetite!
For more healthy recipe ideas, check out the recipe section of our blog which is packed full of nutritious and most importantly tasty meals to help you reach your goals!