These quick, flour-free protein pancakes
consist of only three ingredients: protein powder,
banana and egg!
Nutritional values per protein pancake:
protein: 8 g
carbohydrates 4 g
Fat: 2 g
What you need:
- 40g protein powder (vanilla) from Functional Nutrition
- 2 eggs, size M
- 1 medium-sized banana
What to do:
- Preheat a coated skillet over medium heat.
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the eggs and whisk everything.
- Finally, stir in the protein powder until you have an even batter.
- Fry the pancakes briefly on both sides with a little oil, one at a time.
PureGym wishes you a lot of fun cooking and a good appetite!
For more healthy recipe ideas, check out the recipe section of our BLOG which is packed full of nutritious and most importantly tasty meals to help you reach your goals!