Current information about the Covid-19 protection plan
Below you will find up-to-date information on the measures we are implementing to protect our members and employees.
As of 17.02.22, the Federal Council has abolished the mask and certificate obligation in fitness studios. So you can train without a mask and a certificate is no longer necessary.
The normal opening hours apply, which are provided on the website under Club Details.
The following opening hours apply until further notice to clubs that are usually open 24-7 (Horgen, Jona, Wetzikon and Wohlen):
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am – 11pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 9am – 8pm
Peak times are from 12 noon till 2pm and from 5pm till 7.30pm.
We recommend that you are flexible about integrating training into your working day and do not visit the fitness club at the busiest times around midday and in the evening. This will help us to maintain the social distancing rules.
No, the number of people is no longer limited. However, we recommend that you avoid the busiest times around midday and in the evening.
There are also no more corona measures in the Live Group fitness classes. You can participate in the classes without a mask and you don’t need a certificate.
As of 17.02.22, the Federal Council has abolished the mask obligation in fitness studios.
- Ventilation: The club is regularly aired by staff during opening hours.
- Cleaning: Every day, a general cleaning of the clubs will be carried out by an external cleaning company. The contact surfaces of the equipment are permanently disinfected by an employee during opening hours
- Hand disinfection stations: The disinfection stations at the entrance and on the training area will remain in place
We have developed the TrainSafe concept to protect our members and employees.
Please follow the rules below:
- Keep your distance
- Wash your hands
- Disinfect the equipment
- Use a towel
Check if you have symptoms of the COVID-19 illness.
The following symptoms are most common:
- cough (usually dry)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- fever, feeling feverish
- muscular pains
- sudden loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- gastrointestinal problems
The symptoms vary in severity and can also be mild.
If you have one or more of the common symptoms then you may have coronavirus.
Members with coronavirus symptoms cannot take part in training and must stay at home. In accordance with the advice of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG), we recommend that you seek medical advice (family doctor) and have further checks carried out. Please also read the instructions on Self-isolation. We ask that members inform us immediately if they are infected with coronavirus.
Further information can be found here.
- Persons aged 65 and over
- Adults with the following pre-existing conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Diseases and therapies that weaken the immune system
- Obesity grade III (morbid, BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- In the document COVID-19 Ordinance 2 , the FOPH provides constantly updated lists of those persons who, according to the latest scientific findings, are considered to be particularly at risk.